Dear Friends of Peace:
Would you enjoy experiencing inner peace and expanding world peace? Then find yourself in a labyrinth!
Unlike mazes with many confusing paths, labyrinths have one path to the center and back. Many people find that the single meandering path slows the breathing, focuses the mind and induces a peaceful state.
Living Labyrinths for Peace, Inc. provides labyrinth creations and education that lead the way from Inner Peace to World Peace.
Because they appeal to all people regardless of age, race or religion, while uniting all disciplines, institutions and cultures, today labyrinths are having a passionate renaissance.
Your donations can benefit people: Physically – to alleviate such diseases as autism, dyslexia, Parkinson’s or high blood pressure; Psychologically – resolve conflicts, or make decisions; and Spiritually – to connect to a power greater than themselves. Let us live labyrinths for peace!
In its short lifespan since 2005, LL4P has done the following:
- Installed artist and student-made labyrinths in over 30 schools in the Washington, DC area;
- Installed a Man-in-the Maze, Pima Indian design, at Ranchos Elementary School, Taos, NM, where students walk Labyrinths for Peace;
- Organized Labyrinth Sacred Spaces events, Taos, NM (2010);
- Co-Sponsored the Labyrinth Society’s Annual Gathering, Taos (2011);
- Moved National DC LL4P Center to Taos, NM (2012), featuring “Dance of the Labyrinth” – an original installation of computer-programmed light boxes on which one walks;
- Mayan Ac Tah created the “Mirror of Orion and Skywalker” Labyrinth for Liberation and Peace at the Washington, DC Vietnam Veterans Memorial (May 4, 2013, World Labyrinth Day);
- Collaborated with Virginia LoneSky (Peaceful Endeavors) Vietnam Veterans Memorial National Park, Angel Fire, NM (May 26, 2013, Memorial Day Weekend);
- …and much more!
To support its operating expenses, labyrinth-building costs, education programs and community events, LL4P would be most grateful to welcome your tax-deductible donations in any amount. Send your donation using a PayPal “donate” button on this page, or by “snail-mailing” funds to the above address. Thank you for supporting Living Labyrinths for Peace!
LL4P is a 501 c (3) non-profit organization. Please take advantage of local and national tax deductions for your charitable donations.