In its short lifespan since 2005, LL4P has:
- Conducted holistic educational programs and installed labyrinths in over 30 schools in the Washington DC area and Taos, NM;
organized Town of Taos Labyrinth Sacred Spaces events (2010);
- Co-sponsored the Labyrinth Society’s Annual Gathering, Taos (2011);
- Moved the National LL4P Center from Washington DC to Taos, NM (2012);
- Sponsored inter-cultural programs and displayed the Mayan designed “Labyrinth for Liberation and Peace” at the Washington, DC Vietnam Veterans Memorial (2013);
- Co-sponsored labyrinth events for veterans with Virginia LoneSky’s Peaceful Endeavours (2013)
Sandra Wasko-Flood’s vision from the Great Kiva of Chaco Canyon, New Mexico would establish permanent Labyrinth Centers all over the world that would unite all disciplines, institutions and cultures in working and living in peace.
We are a 501 (C)(3) Non-Profit. Your contributions are tax-deductible.